Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tricia's Stand | Stand Up To Cancer

I have started a team to raise lots of money,
because there is much to do, its not even funny.
They've raised lots money for research and grants,
so I am doing my part since I've now joined the dance.
Everyone's told me "let me know if there's a thing I can do!"
Put your money where your mouth is and give a buck or 2.
I know the economy has tanked, no one's a Bill Gates
Do what you can, if you can, any amount would be greats!


please click this link  -->  Tricia's Stand | Stand Up To Cancer    

1 comment:

  1. I have joined your team to make a stand
    and will make a monetary donation, just as soon as I can.
    Tricia, I'm so proud of you for being strong through this rough time.
    We need to do lunch next week, say around noontime?

    ReplyDelete