Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are you F'n kidding?

When I went to Doc Cure-me this morning, I was filled with hope.
"I'll take my hysterectomy now", he looked at the scan and said nope.
Seem theres a blip, an anomaly that we just cant finger.
It's a tumor, probably the problem, so it just can't linger.

What happened to caught it early? What happened to all my luck?
Unknown tumor near my spleen, are you kidding?  What the fuck?
"True, it's odd this happened, you are an unusual case
but to find the right answers I'll need all kinds of space."

"You will be filleted like a fish, carved like a ham.
I'll scoop out your innards and remove what I can.
The best way to treat this is to pull it all out."
Are you F'n kidding?  No other way? I wanted to shout!

I wasn't expecting this, this is not such great news.
I thought being spayed would be "paying my dues"
The news was shocking but not nearly as much as this answer...
"it is probably a mutated form of breast cancer."

I am scared and I am mad,  I can't get my head around this,
I suppose I am lucky and should be glad that they found this.
I'm finding it hard to be optimistic and not sure just what to do
I suppose I'll call another doc for opinion number two.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for other options from doc number two.
    Maybe doc number one just needs more time to review.
    Tricia, I love you. You're part of my crew.
    Let's see if your next poem can be a haiku!

    YEAHHHHHH BOYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete